Scrabble word: SEALER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEALER exist?
Definitions of SEALER in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of sealing material that is used to form a hard coating on a porous surface (as a coat of paint or varnish used to size a surface)
- noun - an official who affixes a seal to a document
- One that seals, as an undercoat of paint or varnish used to size a surface.
- An officer who inspects, tests, and certifies weights and measures.
- One that is engaged in the hunting of seals.
- adj - to close or make secure against access, leakage, or passage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SEALABLE