Scrabble word: SEALER
Is SEALER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SEALER in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of sealing material that is used to form a hard coating on a porous surface (as a coat of paint or varnish used to size a surface)
- noun - an official who affixes a seal to a document
- One that seals, as an undercoat of paint or varnish used to size a surface.
- An officer who inspects, tests, and certifies weights and measures.
- One that is engaged in the hunting of seals.
- adj - to close or make secure against access, leakage, or passage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SEALABLE
There are 6 letters in SEALER: A E E L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEALER
Click to search all anagrams of SEALER plus a wildcard: SEALER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEALER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEALER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.