Scrabble word: RELEASE
Is RELEASE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RELEASE in dictionaries:
- noun - merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film)
- noun - the act of liberating someone or something
- noun - a process that liberates or discharges something
- noun - an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation
- noun - a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- noun - the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- noun - a formal written statement of relinquishment
- noun - (music) the act or manner of terminating a musical phrase or tone
- verb - release, as from one's grip
- verb - grant freedom to
- verb - let (something) fall or spill from a container
- verb - prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- verb - eliminate (a substance)
- verb - generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids
- verb - make (information) available for publication
- verb - part with a possession or right
- verb - release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- verb - make (assets) available
- To set free from confinement, restraint, or bondage: released the prisoners.
- To free from something that binds, fastens, or holds back; let go: released the balloons; released a flood of questions.
- To dismiss, as from a job.
- To relieve of debt or obligation.
- To relieve of care and suffering.
- To issue for performance, sale, publication, or distribution.
- To make known or available.
- To relinquish (a right or claim).
- A deliverance or liberation, as from confinement, restraint, or suffering.
- An authoritative discharge, as from an obligation or from prison.
- An unfastening or letting go of something caught or held fast.
- A device or catch for locking or releasing a mechanism.
- The act or an instance of issuing something for publication, use, or distribution.
- Something thus released: a press release.
- Relinquishment to another of a right, title, or claim.
- The document authorizing such relinquishment.
- verb - to set free
There are 7 letters in RELEASE: A E E E L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELEASE
Click to search all anagrams of RELEASE plus a wildcard: RELEASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELEASE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELEASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.