Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EELS exist?
Definitions of EELS in dictionaries:
- noun - the fatty flesh of eel
- noun - voracious snakelike marine or freshwater fishes with smooth slimy usually scaleless skin and having a continuous vertical fin but no ventral fins
- n - a snakelike fish
There are 4 letters in EELS: E E L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EELS plus a wildcard: EELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EELS
Images for EELS
- electric eels are found inhabiting fresh waters of the amazon
- What Eats eels PhotoLeonard Low
- Fish ID eels and Eel-like Bottom Dwellers Stellwagen Bank National ...
- Ray Collier Country Diary- eels Wilderness Cottages Wilderness ...
- Moray eels Aquatic Animals
- Full resolution (1680 1260 pixels file size 1.55 MB MIME ...
- Gymnothorax fimbriatus photographed at the basura dive site in ...
- Cameron Park Zoo Green Moray Eel
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- Does Electric Eel Can Cause Human Death
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.