Scrabble word: HEELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEELS exist?
Definitions of HEELS in dictionaries:
- noun - the bottom of a shoe or boot
- noun - the back part of the human foot
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- noun - one of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- noun - the lower end of a ship's mast
- noun - (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
- verb - tilt to one side
- verb - follow at the heels of a person
- verb - perform with the heels
- verb - strike with the heel of the club
- verb - put a new heel on
- verb - to supply with a heel (the raised part of a shoe)
There are 5 letters in HEELS: E E H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEELS plus a wildcard: HEELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEELS
Images for HEELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.