Scrabble word: WHEELS
Is WHEELS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WHEELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- noun - a handwheel that is used for steering
- noun - forces that provide energy and direction
- noun - a circular helm to control the rudder of a vessel
- noun - game equipment consisting of a wheel with slots that is used for gambling
- noun - an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- verb - change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- verb - wheel somebody or something
- verb - move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- verb - ride a bicycle
- verb - to convey on wheels (circular frames designed to turn on an axis)
There are 6 letters in WHEELS: E E H L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEELS
Click to search all anagrams of WHEELS plus a wildcard: WHEELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHEELS
Images for WHEELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.