Is WHEEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHEEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- noun - a handwheel that is used for steering
- noun - forces that provide energy and direction
- noun - a circular helm to control the rudder of a vessel
- noun - game equipment consisting of a wheel with slots that is used for gambling
- noun - an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- verb - change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- verb - wheel somebody or something
- verb - move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- verb - ride a bicycle
- A solid disk or a rigid circular ring connected by spokes to a hub, designed to turn around an axle passed through the center.
- The steering device on a vehicle.
- A potter’s wheel.
- A water wheel.
- A spinning wheel.
- A device used in roulette and other games of chance.
- A firework that rotates while burning.
- A bicycle.
- An instrument to which a victim was bound for torture during the Middle Ages.
- The act or process of turning; revolution or rotation.
- A military maneuver executed in order to change the direction of movement of a formation, as of troops or ships, in which the formation is maintained while the outer unit describes an arc and the inner or center unit remains stationary as a pivot.
- A person with a great deal of power or influence: thinks he’s a wheel because he works in the state government.
- To roll, move, or transport on wheels or a wheel.
- To cause to turn around or as if around a central axis; revolve or rotate.
- To provide with wheels or a wheel.
- To turn around or as if around a central axis; revolve or rotate.
- To roll or move on or as if on wheels or a wheel.
- To fly in a curving or circular course: A flock of gulls wheeled just above the dock.
- To turn or whirl around in place; pivot: “The boy wheeled and the fried eggs leaped from his tray” (Ivan Gold).
- To reverse one’s opinion or practice: One can never tell when she’ll wheel about on that subject.
- Operating the steering mechanism of a vehicle; driving.
- To engage in the advancement of one’s own interests, especially in a canny, aggressive, or unscrupulous way.
- verb - to convey on wheels (circular frames designed to turn on an axis)
There are 5 letters in WHEEL: E E H L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHEEL, to go: WHEEL?
Rearrange the letters in WHEEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHEEL
What's nearby WHEEL
Lookup in Wiki for WHEEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHEEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHEEL"