Scrabble word: HEW
Is HEW valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HEW in dictionaries:
- verb - make or shape as with an axe
- verb - strike with an axe
- To make or shape with or as if with an ax: hew a path through the underbrush.
- To cut down with an ax; fell: hew an oak.
- To strike or cut; cleave.
- To cut something by repeated blows, as of an ax.
- To adhere or conform strictly; hold: hew to the line.
- adj - to cut with an ax [v HEWED, HEWN, HEWING, HEWS] : HEWABLE
There are 3 letters in HEW: E H W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEW
Click to search all anagrams of HEW plus a wildcard: HEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEW
Images for HEW
Lookup in Wiki for HEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.