Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOWE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOWE exist?
Definitions of HOWE in dictionaries:
- noun - United States editor (1920-1993)
- noun - Canadian hockey player who holds the record for playing the most games (born 1928)
- noun - United States feminist who was active in the women's suffrage movement (1819-1910)
- noun - United States inventor who built early sewing machines and won suits for patent infringement against other manufacturers (including Isaac M. Singer) (1819-1867)
- adj - a depression of the earth's surface [n -LEYS] : VALLEYED
There are 4 letters in HOWE: E H O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOWE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOWE plus a wildcard: HOWE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOWE
Images for HOWE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.