Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHOSE exist?
Definitions of WHOSE in dictionaries:
- The possessive form of who.
- It has sometimes been claimed that whose should be used only as the possessive form of who and should thus be restricted to animate antecedents, as in a man whose power has greatly eroded.
- pron - the possessive case of who
There are 5 letters in WHOSE: E H O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHOSE plus a wildcard: WHOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHOSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHOSE
- whose Turn Is It Book Series by Suzanne Aldis Routh
- whose or WHOS worksheet - iSLCollective.com - Free ESL worksheets
- whose present worksheet - iSLCollective.com - Free ESL worksheets
- whose worksheet - iSLCollective.com - Free ESL worksheets
- whose is it worksheet - iSLCollective.com - Free ESL worksheets
- WHO. whose. WHOM. worksheet - iSLCollective.com - Free ESL ...
- whose baby is this Shirtoid
- ... whose Hair
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.