Scrabble word: SHOE
Is SHOE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHOE in dictionaries:
- noun - footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- noun - (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- noun - U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- verb - furnish with shoes
- A durable covering for the human foot, made of leather or similar material with a rigid sole and heel, usually extending no higher than the ankle.
- A horseshoe.
- A strip of metal fitted onto the bottom of a sled runner.
- The base for the supports of the superstructure of a bridge.
- The ferrule on the end of a cane.
- The casing of a pneumatic tire.
- A device that retards or stops the motion of an object, as the part of a brake that presses against the wheel or drum.
- The sliding contact plate on an electric train or streetcar that conducts electricity from the third rail.
- A chute, as for conveying grain from a hopper.
- A case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time.
- Position; status: You would understand my decision if you put yourself in my shoes.
- Often used to modify another noun: shoe polish; a shoe shop.
- To furnish or fit with a shoe or shoes.
- The circumstances have been reversed; an unequal relationship has been inverted.
- noun - a covering for the foot
- verb - to provide with shoes
There are 4 letters in SHOE: E H O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOE
Click to search all anagrams of SHOE plus a wildcard: SHOE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOE
Images for SHOE
Lookup in Wiki for SHOE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.