Scrabble word: SHOES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOES exist?
Definitions of SHOES in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular situation
- noun - footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- noun - (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- noun - U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- verb - furnish with shoes
- noun - a covering for the foot
- verb - to provide with shoes
There are 5 letters in SHOES: E H O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOES plus a wildcard: SHOES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOES
Images for SHOES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.