Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHOES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOES exist?
Definitions of SHOES in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular situation
- noun - footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- noun - (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- noun - U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- verb - furnish with shoes
- n - a covering for the foot
- v - to provide with shoes
There are 5 letters in SHOES: E H O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOES plus a wildcard: SHOES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOES
- Fashion Trends Converse shoes
- ... shoes-901B exportersMen Hiking shoes-901B suppliersMen Hiking shoes
- Tags speed - Toe shoes Barefoot or Minimalist shoes and Vibram ...
- Schuhs red Betty court shoes with high heel and double strap detail ...
- Princess (Pink) Adult shoes - 33.57 - ACCESSORIES & MAKEUP at aWise ...
- Kids Sparkle Ballerina shoes (red) 28.90
- Pewter Satin shoes Archives - My Lovely Big Feet Blog
- Barbies shoes come to life with Offices Cant courts Shoewawa
- Skate shoesbuy skate shoes-Evolution shoes
- Tags bikila - Toe shoes Barefoot or Minimalist shoes and Vibram ...