Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOUSES exist?
Definitions of HOUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families
- noun - the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
- noun - the members of a religious community living together
- noun - the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema
- noun - an official assembly having legislative powers
- noun - aristocratic family line
- noun - play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults
- noun - (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided
- noun - the management of a gambling house or casino
- noun - a social unit living together
- noun - a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented
- noun - a building in which something is sheltered or located
- verb - contain or cover
- verb - provide housing for
- v - to lodge in a house (a building in which people live)
There are 6 letters in HOUSES: E H O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOUSES plus a wildcard: HOUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOUSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOUSES
- In Search of Tiny Affordable houses Gadget Lab Wired.com
- Full resolution (2048 1536 pixels file size 2.1 MB MIME ...
- ... top ten beautiful houses in the world most beautiful houses in 2011
- The Evolution of houses Brasilmagics Weblog
- Dino-houses 002.jpg provided by Iacchetta Builders Inc. Selbyville ...
- Folk Victorian House in Sandwich New Hampshire
- House with tower Vienna Virginia
- Main Characteristics of Modern houses Backyard House Plans Floor ...
- ... oklahoma the grass thatched houses of the wichita and caddo are
- English country houses Abagond