Scrabble word: HOUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOUSES exist?
Definitions of HOUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families
- noun - the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
- noun - the members of a religious community living together
- noun - the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema
- noun - an official assembly having legislative powers
- noun - aristocratic family line
- noun - play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults
- noun - (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided
- noun - the management of a gambling house or casino
- noun - a social unit living together
- noun - a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented
- noun - a building in which something is sheltered or located
- verb - contain or cover
- verb - provide housing for
- verb - to lodge in a house (a building in which people live)
There are 6 letters in HOUSES: E H O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOUSES plus a wildcard: HOUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOUSES
Images for HOUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.