Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUSE exist?
Definitions of SOUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- noun - pork trimmings chopped and pickled and jelled
- noun - the act of making something completely wet
- verb - cover with liquid
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - become drunk or drink excessively
- verb - cook in a marinade
- To plunge into a liquid.
- To make soaking wet; drench.
- To steep in a mixture, as in pickling.
- To make intoxicated.
- The act or process of sousing.
- Food steeped in pickle, especially pork trimmings.
- The liquid used in pickling; brine.
- A drunkard.
- A period of heavy drinking; a binge.
- To pounce on; attack.
- verb - to plunge into a liquid
There are 5 letters in SOUSE: E O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOUSE plus a wildcard: SOUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.