Scrabble word: SOUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUSE exist?
Definitions of SOUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- noun - pork trimmings chopped and pickled and jelled
- noun - the act of making something completely wet
- verb - cover with liquid
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - become drunk or drink excessively
- verb - cook in a marinade
- To plunge into a liquid.
- To make soaking wet; drench.
- To steep in a mixture, as in pickling.
- To make intoxicated.
- The act or process of sousing.
- Food steeped in pickle, especially pork trimmings.
- The liquid used in pickling; brine.
- A drunkard.
- A period of heavy drinking; a binge.
- To pounce on; attack.
- verb - to plunge into a liquid