Scrabble word: LOUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOUSES exist?
Definitions of LOUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - wingless usually flattened bloodsucking insect parasitic on warm-blooded animals
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- noun - any of several small insects especially aphids that feed by sucking the juices from plants
- noun - wingless insect with mouth parts adapted for biting
- noun - a parasitic insect
- verb - to spoil or bungle
There are 6 letters in LOUSES: E L O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOUSES plus a wildcard: LOUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOUSES
Images for LOUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.