Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOTUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOTUSES exist?
Definitions of LOTUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - native to eastern Asia
- noun - annual or perennial herbs or subshrubs
- noun - white Egyptian lotus: water lily of Egypt to southeastern Africa
- n - an aquatic plant
There are 7 letters in LOTUSES: E L O S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOTUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOTUSES plus a wildcard: LOTUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOTUSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOTUSES
- Bencong Tattoo Gallery Tattoos - Masami Pinky Inagaki 2011
- Oni Mask and lotuses by InkBrothersBG on deviantART
- Dancing Lotus Center
- 100 Good Fortune - White lotuses Mandala Nov 2008
- Lotus The Flowers Avenue
- Koi Dragon lotuses Tattoo flash colour study
- Vasili Nesterenko. A Portrait of a Woman with lotuses and Birds. 1996 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.