Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOESS exist?
Definitions of LOESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fine-grained unstratified accumulation of clay and silt deposited by the wind
- A buff to gray windblown deposit of fine-grained, calcareous silt or clay.
- adj - a soil deposit [n -ES] : LOESSAL, LOESSIAL
There are 5 letters in LOESS: E L O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOESS plus a wildcard: LOESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOESS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOESS
- Fileloess landscape china.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Lss ist ein pulverig-feinkrniges ursprnglich kalkhaltiges ...
- loess Face of the Earth
- loess and the Ice Age Floods
- loess lng Kaiserstuhl Germania
- loess Hills A National Natural Landmark
- Left View east from Hope Gap with the loess and coombe deposits ...
- Palouse loess - Earth Science Picture of the Day