Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LESSON
In which Scrabble dictionary does LESSON exist?
Definitions of LESSON in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of instruction
- noun - punishment intended as a warning to others
- noun - the significance of a story or event
- noun - a task assigned for individual study
- Something to be learned: lessons from observing nature.
- A period of instruction; a class.
- An assignment or exercise in which something is to be learned.
- The act or an instance of instructing; teaching.
- An experience, example, or observation that imparts beneficial new knowledge or wisdom.
- The knowledge or wisdom so acquired.
- A rebuke or reprimand.
- Often Lesson.
- To teach a lesson to; instruct.
- To rebuke or reprimand.
- verb - to supply with knowledge
There are 6 letters in LESSON: E L N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LESSON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LESSON plus a wildcard: LESSON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LESSON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LESSON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.