Scrabble word: LESSON
In which Scrabble dictionary does LESSON exist?
Definitions of LESSON in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of instruction
- noun - punishment intended as a warning to others
- noun - the significance of a story or event
- noun - a task assigned for individual study
- Something to be learned: lessons from observing nature.
- A period of instruction; a class.
- An assignment or exercise in which something is to be learned.
- The act or an instance of instructing; teaching.
- An experience, example, or observation that imparts beneficial new knowledge or wisdom.
- The knowledge or wisdom so acquired.
- A rebuke or reprimand.
- Often Lesson.
- To teach a lesson to; instruct.
- To rebuke or reprimand.
- verb - to supply with knowledge