Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NELSONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NELSONS exist?
Definitions of NELSONS in dictionaries:
- noun - English admiral who defeated the French fleets of Napoleon but was mortally wounded at Trafalgar (1758-1805)
- noun - any of several wrestling holds in which an arm is passed under the opponent's arm from behind and the hand exerts pressure on the back of the neck
- n - a wrestling hold
There are 7 letters in NELSONS: E L N N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NELSONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NELSONS plus a wildcard: NELSONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NELSONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NELSONS
- Visitors at nelsons Column in Trafalgar Square
- Diesen Post per E-Mail versenden BlogThis In Twitter freigeben In ...
- Cat Dixon nelsons Column
- ... nelsons Bay February 2007 Marie fishing from the beach nelsons Bay
- Nelson Search and Rescue
- Building Your Own Subaru Forester Sti Doug nelsons Xt Photo 5
- EBV Gallery - Albino nelsons Milksnake
- In 1987 a salmon fisherman accidentally snagged a 25-pound 3-ounce ...
- Source - South Dublin Libraries Digital Archive - 1916 Rising Nelson ...