Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NONES exist?
Definitions of NONES in dictionaries:
- noun - the fifth of the seven canonical hours
- noun - a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise
- noun - a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise) but now somewhat earlier
- The ninth day before the ides of a month; in the ancient Roman calendar, the seventh day of March, May, July, or October and the fifth day of the other months.
- The fifth of the seven canonical hours.
- The time of day appointed for this service, usually the ninth hour after sunrise.
- noun - one of seven canonical daily periods for prayer and devotion
There are 5 letters in NONES: E N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NONES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NONES plus a wildcard: NONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NONES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NONES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.