Scrabble word: NONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NONES exist?
Definitions of NONES in dictionaries:
- noun - the fifth of the seven canonical hours
- noun - a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise
- noun - a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise) but now somewhat earlier
- The ninth day before the ides of a month; in the ancient Roman calendar, the seventh day of March, May, July, or October and the fifth day of the other months.
- The fifth of the seven canonical hours.
- The time of day appointed for this service, usually the ninth hour after sunrise.
- noun - one of seven canonical daily periods for prayer and devotion