Scrabble word: NONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NONE exist?
Definitions of NONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise
- noun - a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise) but now somewhat earlier
- adj - not any
- adv - not at all or in no way
- No one; not one; nobody: None dared to do it.
- Not any: None of my classmates survived the war.
- No part; not any: none of your business.
- Not at all: He is none too ill.
- It is widely asserted that none is equivalent to no one, and hence requires a singular verb and singular pronoun: None of the prisoners was given his soup.
- noun - one of seven canonical daily periods for prayer and devotion
There are 4 letters in NONE: E N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NONE plus a wildcard: NONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NONE
Images for NONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.