Scrabble word: NONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NONE exist?
Definitions of NONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise
- noun - a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise) but now somewhat earlier
- adj - not any
- adv - not at all or in no way
- No one; not one; nobody: None dared to do it.
- Not any: None of my classmates survived the war.
- No part; not any: none of your business.
- Not at all: He is none too ill.
- It is widely asserted that none is equivalent to no one, and hence requires a singular verb and singular pronoun: None of the prisoners was given his soup.
- noun - one of seven canonical daily periods for prayer and devotion