Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENONS exist?
Definitions of TENONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a projection at the end of a piece of wood that is shaped to fit into a mortise and form a mortise joint
- v - to unite by means of a tenon (a projection on the end of a piece of wood)
There are 6 letters in TENONS: E N N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENONS plus a wildcard: TENONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENONS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENONS
- Is this long tenon - Les Paul Forums
- Mortise Pal Plunge Router Mortising Jig Review
- un nime gabarit pour faire des tenons Forum Outillage Bois
- Gaignard Millon - Scies - A dos
- Foundational Joinery Day 5 Fitting tenons Building Journey
- ... Easton Blog Archive Treadle Lathe Gams Mortises and tenons
- tenons Mortaises - Decofinder
- Publi par synagogo 160408 dans Pointe--Pitre - Le Gosier (o ...
- 12 Maple Dowels with tenons Crafts Furniture by bradandres
- De o.b. ProComfort Applicator tampon stelt meisjes die de ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.