Scrabble word: CONSENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSENT exist?
Definitions of CONSENT in dictionaries:
- noun - permission to do something
- verb - give an affirmative reply to
- To give assent, as to the proposal of another; agree.
- To be of the same mind or opinion.
- Acceptance or approval of what is planned or done by another; acquiescence.
- Agreement as to opinion or a course of action: She was chosen by common consent to speak for the group.
- verb - to permit or approve
There are 7 letters in CONSENT: C E N N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSENT plus a wildcard: CONSENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.