Scrabble word: NET
In which Scrabble dictionary does NET exist?
Definitions of NET in dictionaries:
- noun - a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- noun - a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- noun - the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- noun - a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- noun - game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - yield as a net profit
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- verb - catch with a net
- adj - remaining after all deductions
- adj - conclusive in a process or progression
- An openwork fabric made of threads or cords that are woven or knotted together at regular intervals.
- A device for capturing birds, fish, or insects.
- A barrier against flying insects: a mosquito net.
- A mesh for holding the hair in place.
- Something that entraps; a snare.
- A fine mesh fabric used as curtain or dress material or as the foundation for various laces.
- A barrier of meshwork cord or rope strung between two posts to divide a court in half, as in tennis and badminton.
- A ball that is hit into this meshwork barrier.
- The goal in soccer, hockey, and lacrosse.
- A meshed network of lines, figures, or fibers.
- A radio, television, or telephone network.
- See network (n.
- To catch or ensnare in or as if in a net.
- To cover, protect, or surround with or as if with a net.
- To hit (a ball) into the net.
- To make into a net.
- Remaining after all deductions have been made, as for expenses: net profit.
- Remaining after tare is deducted: net weight.
- Ultimate; final: the net result.
- A net amount, as of profit or weight.
- The main point; the essence: the net of our discussion.
- To bring in or yield as profit.
- To clear as profit.
- verb - to catch in a net (a type of openwork fabric)
There are 3 letters in NET: E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NET plus a wildcard: NET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NET
Images for NET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.