Is NET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- noun - a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- noun - the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- noun - a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- noun - game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - yield as a net profit
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- verb - catch with a net
- adj - remaining after all deductions
- adj - conclusive in a process or progression
- An openwork fabric made of threads or cords that are woven or knotted together at regular intervals.
- A device for capturing birds, fish, or insects.
- A barrier against flying insects: a mosquito net.
- A mesh for holding the hair in place.
- Something that entraps; a snare.
- A fine mesh fabric used as curtain or dress material or as the foundation for various laces.
- A barrier of meshwork cord or rope strung between two posts to divide a court in half, as in tennis and badminton.
- A ball that is hit into this meshwork barrier.
- The goal in soccer, hockey, and lacrosse.
- A meshed network of lines, figures, or fibers.
- A radio, television, or telephone network.
- See network (n.
- To catch or ensnare in or as if in a net.
- To cover, protect, or surround with or as if with a net.
- To hit (a ball) into the net.
- To make into a net.
- Remaining after all deductions have been made, as for expenses: net profit.
- Remaining after tare is deducted: net weight.
- Ultimate; final: the net result.
- A net amount, as of profit or weight.
- The main point; the essence: the net of our discussion.
- To bring in or yield as profit.
- To clear as profit.
- verb - to catch in a net (a type of openwork fabric)
There are 3 letters in NET: E N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NET
To search all scrabble anagrams of NET, to go: NET?
Rearrange the letters in NET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NET
What's nearby NET
Lookup in Wiki for NET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NET"