Scrabble word: VENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENT exist?
Definitions of VENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a hole for the escape of gas or air
- noun - external opening of urinary or genital system of a lower vertebrate
- noun - a fissure in the earth's crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt
- noun - a slit in a garment (as in the back seam of a jacket)
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- verb - give expression or utterance to
- verb - expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- A means of escape or release from confinement; an outlet: give vent to one’s anger.
- An opening permitting the escape of fumes, a liquid, a gas, or steam.
- The small hole at the breech of a gun through which the charge is ignited.
- The excretory opening of the digestive tract in animals such as birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish.
- The opening of a volcano in the earth’s crust.
- An opening on the ocean floor that emits hot water and dissolved minerals.
- To give often forceful expression or utterance to.
- To release or discharge (steam, for example) through an opening.
- These verbs mean to give outlet to thoughts or emotions.
- A slit in a garment, as in the back seam of a pocket.
- verb - to provide with a vent (an opening for the escape of gas or liquid)