Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENT exist?
Definitions of VENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a hole for the escape of gas or air
- noun - external opening of urinary or genital system of a lower vertebrate
- noun - a fissure in the earth's crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt
- noun - a slit in a garment (as in the back seam of a jacket)
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- verb - give expression or utterance to
- verb - expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- A means of escape or release from confinement; an outlet: give vent to one’s anger.
- An opening permitting the escape of fumes, a liquid, a gas, or steam.
- The small hole at the breech of a gun through which the charge is ignited.
- The excretory opening of the digestive tract in animals such as birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish.
- The opening of a volcano in the earth’s crust.
- An opening on the ocean floor that emits hot water and dissolved minerals.
- To give often forceful expression or utterance to.
- To release or discharge (steam, for example) through an opening.
- These verbs mean to give outlet to thoughts or emotions.
- A slit in a garment, as in the back seam of a pocket.
- verb - to provide with a vent (an opening for the escape of gas or liquid)
There are 4 letters in VENT: E N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENT plus a wildcard: VENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENT
Images for VENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.