Scrabble word: VET
In which Scrabble dictionary does VET exist?
Definitions of VET in dictionaries:
- noun - a doctor who practices veterinary medicine
- noun - a person who has served in the armed forces
- verb - work as a veterinarian
- verb - examine carefully
- verb - provide (a person) with medical care
- verb - provide veterinary care for
- To subject to veterinary evaluation, examination, medication, or surgery.
- To engage in the practice of veterinary medicine.
- A veteran.
- verb - to treat animals medically