Scrabble word: VET
Is VET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VET in dictionaries:
- noun - a doctor who practices veterinary medicine
- noun - a person who has served in the armed forces
- verb - work as a veterinarian
- verb - examine carefully
- verb - provide (a person) with medical care
- verb - provide veterinary care for
- To subject to veterinary evaluation, examination, medication, or surgery.
- To engage in the practice of veterinary medicine.
- A veteran.
- verb - to treat animals medically
There are 3 letters in VET: E T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VET
Click to search all anagrams of VET plus a wildcard: VET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VET
Images for VET
Lookup in Wiki for VET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.