Scrabble word: VOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTE exist?
Definitions of VOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- noun - the opinion of a group as determined by voting
- noun - a legal right guaranteed by the 15th amendment to the US Constitution
- noun - a body of voters who have the same interests
- noun - the total number of voters who participated
- verb - express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- verb - express one's choice or preference by vote
- verb - express a choice or opinion
- verb - be guided by in voting
- verb - bring into existence or make available by vote
- A formal expression of preference for a candidate for office or for a proposed resolution of an issue.
- A means by which such a preference is made known, such as a raised hand or a marked ballot.
- The number of votes cast in an election or to resolve an issue: a heavy vote in favor of the bill.
- A group of voters alike in some way: the Black vote; the rural vote.
- The act or process of voting: took a vote on the issue.
- The result of an election or a referendum.
- The right to participate as a voter; suffrage.
- To express one’s preference for a candidate or for a proposed resolution of an issue; cast a vote: voted yes on the motion; voting against the measure.
- To express a choice or an opinion.
- To express one’s preference for by vote: voted the straight Republican ticket.
- To decide the disposition of by vote, as by electing or defeating: vote in a new mayor; voted out their representative; vote down the amendment.
- To bring into existence or make available by vote: vote new funds for a program.
- To be guided by in voting: vote one’s conscience.
- To declare or pronounce by general consent: voted the play a success.
- To state as a preference or an opinion: I vote we eat out tonight.
- verb - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 4 letters in VOTE: E O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTE plus a wildcard: VOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTE
Images for VOTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.