Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTE exist?
Definitions of VOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- noun - the opinion of a group as determined by voting
- noun - a legal right guaranteed by the 15th amendment to the US Constitution
- noun - a body of voters who have the same interests
- noun - the total number of voters who participated
- verb - express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- verb - express one's choice or preference by vote
- verb - express a choice or opinion
- verb - be guided by in voting
- verb - bring into existence or make available by vote
- A formal expression of preference for a candidate for office or for a proposed resolution of an issue.
- A means by which such a preference is made known, such as a raised hand or a marked ballot.
- The number of votes cast in an election or to resolve an issue: a heavy vote in favor of the bill.
- A group of voters alike in some way: the Black vote; the rural vote.
- The act or process of voting: took a vote on the issue.
- The result of an election or a referendum.
- The right to participate as a voter; suffrage.
- To express one’s preference for a candidate or for a proposed resolution of an issue; cast a vote: voted yes on the motion; voting against the measure.
- To express a choice or an opinion.
- To express one’s preference for by vote: voted the straight Republican ticket.
- To decide the disposition of by vote, as by electing or defeating: vote in a new mayor; voted out their representative; vote down the amendment.
- To bring into existence or make available by vote: vote new funds for a program.
- To be guided by in voting: vote one’s conscience.
- To declare or pronounce by general consent: voted the play a success.
- To state as a preference or an opinion: I vote we eat out tonight.
- v - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 4 letters in VOTE: E O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTE plus a wildcard: VOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTE
Images for VOTE
- November 8 is Election Day. Please remember to get out and vote ...
- vote for Me Pleeeeeeeze TeleSmart Communications
- Now its time for the vote
- Aujourdhui cest jour dlection. On vote
- The Messenger vote 2012
- vote Commotion from the Ocean of Life
- vital step is registering to vote and the deadline for that is ...
- Playervotes - vote - Bukkit
- Real Debate Wisconsin vote
- WeWill Register to vote poster