Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTED exist?
Definitions of VOTED in dictionaries:
- verb - express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- verb - express one's choice or preference by vote
- verb - express a choice or opinion
- verb - be guided by in voting
- verb - bring into existence or make available by vote
- v - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 5 letters in VOTED: D E O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTED plus a wildcard: VOTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOTED
- voted buttons
- went to the polls yesterday and voted. There were more people coming ...
- Yep I voted today. This vote was a Congressional Vote and the ...
- Its Election Day and if you sport an I voted sticker you can get ...
- STEALING AMERICA Vote by Vote Screenings Guidebook
- voted Right Cogency
- voted stamp Stock Vector Balint Roxana 4145230