Scrabble word: VOTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTED exist?
Definitions of VOTED in dictionaries:
- verb - express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- verb - express one's choice or preference by vote
- verb - express a choice or opinion
- verb - be guided by in voting
- verb - bring into existence or make available by vote
- verb - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 5 letters in VOTED: D E O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTED plus a wildcard: VOTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTED
Images for VOTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.