Scrabble word: TOED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOED exist?
Definitions of TOED in dictionaries:
- verb - walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
- verb - drive obliquely
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - touch with the toe
- adj - having a toe or toes of a specified kind
- Having a toe, especially of a specified number or kind.
- Driven obliquely: a toed nail.
- Secured by obliquely driven nails: a toed beam.
- verb - to touch with the toe (one of the terminal members of the foot)
There are 4 letters in TOED: D E O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOED plus a wildcard: TOED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOED
Images for TOED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.