Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOED exist?
Definitions of TOED in dictionaries:
- verb - walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
- verb - drive obliquely
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - touch with the toe
- adj - having a toe or toes of a specified kind
- Having a toe, especially of a specified number or kind.
- Driven obliquely: a toed nail.
- Secured by obliquely driven nails: a toed beam.
- v - to touch with the toe (one of the terminal members of the foot)
There are 4 letters in TOED: D E O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOED plus a wildcard: TOED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOED
Images for TOED
- PYGMY THREE-toed SLOTH (Bradypus pygmaeus)The Pygmy Three-toed Sloth ...
- three-toed sloth clinging to a tree. Notice the long sharp-looking ...
- Endangered Animals In the Rainforest
- repost because this is the most common blog to turn up in search ...
- Two-toed Sloth - Animal Facts and Information
- BBC Nature - Three-toed sloths videos news and facts
- Short toed Eagle Circaetus gallicus
- Brown-Throated Three-toed Sloth Panama
- Life in Slow Motion the Three-toed Sloth Questionable Evolution
- Three-toed Jacamar (Jacamaralcyon tridactyla). Photo taken near the ...