Scrabble word: TONED
Is TONED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TONED in dictionaries:
- verb - utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- verb - vary the pitch of one's speech
- verb - change the color or tone of
- verb - change to a color image
- verb - give a healthy elasticity to
- adj - having or characterized or distinguished by tone or a specific tone
- adj - having or distinguished by a tone
- verb - to give a particular tone (a sound of definite pitch and vibration) to
There are 5 letters in TONED: D E N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONED
Click to search all anagrams of TONED plus a wildcard: TONED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TONED
Images for TONED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.