Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENDON
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENDON exist?
Definitions of TENDON in dictionaries:
- noun - a cord or band of inelastic tissue connecting a muscle with its bony attachment
- A band of tough, inelastic fibrous tissue that connects a muscle with its bony attachment.
- n - a band of tough, fibrous tissue
There are 6 letters in TENDON: D E N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENDON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENDON plus a wildcard: TENDON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENDON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENDON
- Ruptured tendon Finger Hand Wrist Ankle Knee Elbow Thumb ...
- ... fascia ligament and the Achilles tendon of the lower leg and foot
- Signs or symptoms of an Achilles tendon rupture include
- The Achilles tendon one of the tendons in the human body .
- Why is the Achilles tendonso important
- Injury Achilles tendon Pain go barefooting
- Pedistep Orthotics - Treating Achilles tendonitis
- Achilles tendon Rupture HC Chang Orthopaedic Surgery Singapore
- Achilles tendonitis Overview - Achilles tendonitis - HealthCommunities ...
- ... which mayweaken the tendon and eventually result in the rupture