Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONTEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTEND exist?
Definitions of CONTEND in dictionaries:
- verb - maintain or assert
- verb - have an argument about something
- verb - to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation
- verb - come to terms with
- verb - compete for something
- verb - be engaged in a fight
- To strive in opposition or against difficulties; struggle: armies contending for control of strategic territory; had to contend with long lines at the airport.
- To compete, as in a race; vie.
- To maintain or assert: The defense contended that the evidence was inadmissible.
- verb - to strive for superiority
There are 7 letters in CONTEND: C D E N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTEND plus a wildcard: CONTEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTEND
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.