Scrabble word: DOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOT exist?
Definitions of DOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small circular shape
- noun - the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs
- noun - the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- verb - scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - make a dot or dots
- verb - mark with a dot
- A tiny round mark made by or as if by a pointed instrument; a spot.
- Such a mark used in orthography, as above an i.
- A tiny amount.
- In Morse and similar codes, the short sound or signal used in combination with the dash and silent intervals to represent letters, numbers, or punctuation.
- A decimal point.
- A symbol of multiplication.
- A mark after a note indicating an increase in time value by half.
- To mark with a dot.
- To form or make with dots.
- To make a dot.
- A woman’s marriage portion; a dowry.
- verb - to cover with dots (tiny round marks)