Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOT exist?
Definitions of DOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small circular shape
- noun - the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs
- noun - the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- verb - scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - make a dot or dots
- verb - mark with a dot
- A tiny round mark made by or as if by a pointed instrument; a spot.
- Such a mark used in orthography, as above an i.
- A tiny amount.
- In Morse and similar codes, the short sound or signal used in combination with the dash and silent intervals to represent letters, numbers, or punctuation.
- A decimal point.
- A symbol of multiplication.
- A mark after a note indicating an increase in time value by half.
- To mark with a dot.
- To form or make with dots.
- To make a dot.
- A woman’s marriage portion; a dowry.
- verb - to cover with dots (tiny round marks)
There are 3 letters in DOT: D O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOT plus a wildcard: DOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOT
Images for DOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.