Is TOLD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOLD in various dictionaries:
- verb - express in words
- verb - let something be known
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - discern or comprehend
- verb - inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- verb - give evidence
- verb - mark as different
- adj - to give a detailed account of [v TOLD, TELLING, TELLS] : TELLABLE
There are 4 letters in TOLD: D L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOLD
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOLD, to go: TOLD?
Rearrange the letters in TOLD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOLD
What's nearby TOLD
Lookup in Wiki for TOLD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOLD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOLD"