Scrabble word: TOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOLD exist?
Definitions of TOLD in dictionaries:
- verb - express in words
- verb - let something be known
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - discern or comprehend
- verb - inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- verb - give evidence
- verb - mark as different
- adj - to give a detailed account of [v TOLD, TELLING, TELLS] : TELLABLE
There are 4 letters in TOLD: D L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOLD plus a wildcard: TOLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOLD
Images for TOLD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.