Scrabble word: TROD
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROD exist?
Definitions of TROD in dictionaries:
- verb - put down or press the foot, place the foot
- verb - tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- verb - crush as if by treading on
- verb - brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- verb - apply (the tread) to a tire
- verb - mate with
- verb - to walk on, over, or along
There are 4 letters in TROD: D O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROD plus a wildcard: TROD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROD
Images for TROD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.