Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEN exist?
Definitions of DEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the habitation of wild animals
- noun - a hiding place
- noun - a unit of 8 to 10 cub scouts
- noun - a room that is comfortable and secluded
- The shelter or retreat of a wild animal; a lair.
- A cave or hollow used as a refuge or hiding place.
- A hidden or squalid dwelling place: a den of thieves.
- A secluded room for study or relaxation.
- A unit of about eight to ten Cub Scouts.
- v - to live in a lair
There are 3 letters in DEN: D E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEN plus a wildcard: DEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEN
Images for DEN
- 1610 (70 Kb) Musee du Louvre Paris
- baby red fox kit photo from spring right beside his den
- Male Lion in his den - CEO Blues Gallery
- Black Bear Mom and cub in den (photo courtesy Dr. Michael Pelton)
- Fox den SOLD
- To the Lions den and Back
- Fox Cubs Kits and Pups Baby-Fox-in-den Baby Animal Zoo
- ... Stephen Daniel Interpretation of lions in Daniel in the den of lions
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.