Scrabble word: DEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEN exist?
Definitions of DEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the habitation of wild animals
- noun - a hiding place
- noun - a unit of 8 to 10 cub scouts
- noun - a room that is comfortable and secluded
- The shelter or retreat of a wild animal; a lair.
- A cave or hollow used as a refuge or hiding place.
- A hidden or squalid dwelling place: a den of thieves.
- A secluded room for study or relaxation.
- A unit of about eight to ten Cub Scouts.
- verb - to live in a lair