Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DENY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENY exist?
Definitions of DENY in dictionaries:
- verb - declare untrue
- verb - refuse to accept or believe
- verb - refuse to grant, as of a petition or request
- verb - refuse to let have
- verb - deny oneself (something)
- verb - deny formally (an allegation of fact by the opposing party) in a legal suit
- verb - refuse to recognize or acknowledge
- To declare untrue; contradict.
- To refuse to believe; reject.
- To refuse to recognize or acknowledge; disavow.
- To decline to grant or allow; refuse: deny the student’s request; denied the prisoner food or water.
- To give a refusal to; turn down or away: The protesters were determined not to be denied.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to refuse to admit the existence, truth, or value of”: denied the rumor; contradicted the statement; contravene a conclusion; disaffirm a suggestion; trying to gainsay the evidence; negate reality; negatived the allegations; traverse an indictment.
- verb - to declare to be untrue
There are 4 letters in DENY: D E N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENY plus a wildcard: DENY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENY
Images for DENY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.