Scrabble word: NEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEED exist?
Definitions of NEED in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition requiring relief
- noun - anything that is necessary but lacking
- noun - the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal
- noun - a state of extreme poverty or destitution
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - have need of
- verb - have or feel a need for
- A lack of something required or desirable: crops in need of water; a need for affection.
- Something required or wanted; a requisite: Our needs are modest.
- Necessity; obligation: There is no need for you to go.
- To be under the necessity of or the obligation to: They need not come.
- To be in need or want.
- These nouns denote a condition in which something essential is required or wanted; they also refer to that which is required or wanted.
- verb - to have an urgent or essential use for
There are 4 letters in NEED: D E E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEED plus a wildcard: NEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEED
Images for NEED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.