Scrabble word: NEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEED exist?
Definitions of NEED in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition requiring relief
- noun - anything that is necessary but lacking
- noun - the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal
- noun - a state of extreme poverty or destitution
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - have need of
- verb - have or feel a need for
- A lack of something required or desirable: crops in need of water; a need for affection.
- Something required or wanted; a requisite: Our needs are modest.
- Necessity; obligation: There is no need for you to go.
- To be under the necessity of or the obligation to: They need not come.
- To be in need or want.
- These nouns denote a condition in which something essential is required or wanted; they also refer to that which is required or wanted.
- verb - to have an urgent or essential use for