Scrabble word: REND
In which Scrabble dictionary does REND exist?
Definitions of REND in dictionaries:
- verb - tear or be torn violently
- To tear or split apart or into pieces violently.
- To tear (one’s garments or hair) in anguish or rage.
- To tear away forcibly; wrest.
- To pull, split, or divide as if by tearing: “Chip was rent between the impulse to laugh wildly and a bitterness that threatened hot tears” (Louis Auchincloss).
- To pierce or disturb with sound: a scream rent the silence.
- To become torn or split; come apart.
- verb - to tear apart forcibly
There are 4 letters in REND: D E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REND plus a wildcard: REND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REND
Images for REND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.