Scrabble word: REND
In which Scrabble dictionary does REND exist?
Definitions of REND in dictionaries:
- verb - tear or be torn violently
- To tear or split apart or into pieces violently.
- To tear (one’s garments or hair) in anguish or rage.
- To tear away forcibly; wrest.
- To pull, split, or divide as if by tearing: “Chip was rent between the impulse to laugh wildly and a bitterness that threatened hot tears” (Louis Auchincloss).
- To pierce or disturb with sound: a scream rent the silence.
- To become torn or split; come apart.
- verb - to tear apart forcibly