Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REND
In which Scrabble dictionary does REND exist?
Definitions of REND in dictionaries:
- verb - tear or be torn violently
- To tear or split apart or into pieces violently.
- To tear (one’s garments or hair) in anguish or rage.
- To tear away forcibly; wrest.
- To pull, split, or divide as if by tearing: “Chip was rent between the impulse to laugh wildly and a bitterness that threatened hot tears” (Louis Auchincloss).
- To pierce or disturb with sound: a scream rent the silence.
- To become torn or split; come apart.
- v - to tear apart forcibly
There are 4 letters in REND: D E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REND plus a wildcard: REND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REND
Images for REND
- rend Er Becslet Hdf.net a Magyar Nemzeti Arcvonal ...
- Louis IX Saint Louis
- March 2009 magazine covers - Rock The Trend - Rock The Trend
- Download Vintage wallpaper - Pc wallpapers
- Download City night lights hd wall - Pc wallpapers
- Download Natural beauty desktop - Pc wallpapers
- Mon tatouage - Why So Serious Blog - aufeminin.com
- rend Collective Experiment Be thou My Vision - Worldnews.com
- Nunca imaginei que em algum outro lugar do mundo fosse utilizado um ...
- ... en serai bien pass Allez je suis pas vache je te rend ton bisou