Scrabble word: UNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDER exist?
Definitions of UNDER in dictionaries:
- adj - located below or beneath something else
- adj - lower in rank, power, or authority
- adv - down to defeat, death, or ruin
- adv - through a range downward
- adv - into unconsciousness
- adv - in or into a state of subordination or subjugation
- adv - below some quantity or limit
- adv - below the horizon
- adv - down below
- adv - further down
- In a lower position or place than: a rug under a chair.
- To or into a lower position or place than: rolled the ball under the couch.
- Beneath the surface of: under the ground; swam under water.
- Beneath the assumed surface or guise of: traveled under a false name.
- Less than; smaller than: The jar’s capacity is under three quarts.
- Less than the required amount or degree of: under voting age.
- Inferior to in status or rank: nine officers under me at headquarters.
- Subject to the authority, rule, or control of: under a dictatorship.
- Subject to the supervision, instruction, or influence of: under parental guidance.
- Undergoing or receiving the effects of: under constant care.
- Subject to the restraint or obligation of: under contract.
- Within the group or classification of: listed under biology.
- In the process of: under discussion.
- In view of; because of: under these conditions.
- With the authorization of: under the monarch’s seal.
- Sowed or planted with: an acre under oats.
- Powered or propelled by: under sail; under steam.
- During the time conventionally assigned to (a sign of the zodiac): born under Aries.
- In or into a place below or beneath: struggled in the water but then slipped under.
- In or into a subordinate or inferior condition or position.
- So as to be covered or enveloped.
- So as to be less than the required amount or degree.
- Located or situated on a lower level or beneath something else: the under parts of a machine.
- Lower in rank, power, or authority; subordinate.
- Having gotten free of worries or difficulties: Credit counseling helped us get out from under.
- prep - in a lower position than
There are 5 letters in UNDER: D E N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDER plus a wildcard: UNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDER
Images for UNDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.