Scrabble word: ENDURE
Is ENDURE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ENDURE in dictionaries:
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - face and withstand with courage
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - undergo or be subjected to
- verb - last and be usable
- verb - persist for a specified period of time
- verb - continue to exist
- To carry on through, despite hardships; undergo: endure an Arctic winter.
- To bear with tolerance: “We seek the truth, and will endure the consequences” (Charles Seymour).
- To continue in existence; last: buildings that have endured for centuries.
- To suffer patiently without yielding.
- verb - to continue in existence
There are 6 letters in ENDURE: D E E N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDURE
Click to search all anagrams of ENDURE plus a wildcard: ENDURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDURE
Images for ENDURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.