Scrabble word: ENDURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDURE exist?
Definitions of ENDURE in dictionaries:
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - face and withstand with courage
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - undergo or be subjected to
- verb - last and be usable
- verb - persist for a specified period of time
- verb - continue to exist
- To carry on through, despite hardships; undergo: endure an Arctic winter.
- To bear with tolerance: “We seek the truth, and will endure the consequences” (Charles Seymour).
- To continue in existence; last: buildings that have endured for centuries.
- To suffer patiently without yielding.
- verb - to continue in existence