Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENURED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENURED exist?
Definitions of TENURED in dictionaries:
- verb - give life-time employment to
- adj - appointed for life and not subject to dismissal except for a grave crime
- v - to grant tenure (the status of holding one's position on a permanent basis) to
There are 7 letters in TENURED: D E E N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENURED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENURED plus a wildcard: TENURED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENURED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENURED
- Book A tenured Professor - Stephan Dahl
- 93106 tenured Women Faculty Increase
- As universities slash budgets tenured professorships--once the ...
- tenured Professor - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- tenured Faculty by Race PAMS
- Sa mga kasama kong super-tenured paano ba kayo nakatagal Okay lang ...
- httpwww.texashighered.comtenured-faculty-and-time-management )
- Laid Off tenured Professor
- tenured Faculty by Race Excluding WhiteCaucasian Design
- Adopt a Dissenting Book tenured Radicals NewsReal Blog