Scrabble word: TENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENDER exist?
Definitions of TENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- noun - someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- noun - a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- noun - car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
- noun - a boat for communication between ship and shore
- noun - ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
- verb - offer or present for acceptance
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - make a tender of
- verb - make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
- adj - given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality
- adj - hurting
- adj - young and immature
- adj - having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj - easy to cut or chew
- adj - physically untoughened
- adj - (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
- adj - (of plants) not hardy
- Easily crushed or bruised; fragile: a tender petal.
- Easily chewed or cut: tender beef.
- Young and vulnerable: of tender age.
- Frail; delicate.
- Sensitive to frost or severe cold; not hardy: tender green shoots.
- Easily hurt; sensitive: tender skin.
- Painful; sore: a tender tooth.
- Considerate and protective; solicitous: a tender mother; his tender concern.
- Characterized by or expressing gentle emotions; loving: a tender glance; a tender ballad.
- Given to sympathy or sentimentality; soft: a tender heart.
- Likely to heel easily under sail; crank.
- To make tender.
- To treat with tender regard.
- An offer of money or service in payment of an obligation.
- A written offer to contract goods or services at a specified cost or rate; a bid.
- One who tends something: a lathe tender.
- A railroad car attached to the rear of a locomotive and designed to carry fuel and water.
- adj - soft or delicate
- verb - to present for acceptance
There are 6 letters in TENDER: D E E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENDER plus a wildcard: TENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENDER
Images for TENDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.