Is TENDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TENDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- noun - someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- noun - a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- noun - car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
- noun - a boat for communication between ship and shore
- noun - ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
- verb - offer or present for acceptance
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - make a tender of
- verb - make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
- adj - given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality
- adj - hurting
- adj - young and immature
- adj - having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj - easy to cut or chew
- adj - physically untoughened
- adj - (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
- adj - (of plants) not hardy
- Easily crushed or bruised; fragile: a tender petal.
- Easily chewed or cut: tender beef.
- Young and vulnerable: of tender age.
- Frail; delicate.
- Sensitive to frost or severe cold; not hardy: tender green shoots.
- Easily hurt; sensitive: tender skin.
- Painful; sore: a tender tooth.
- Considerate and protective; solicitous: a tender mother; his tender concern.
- Characterized by or expressing gentle emotions; loving: a tender glance; a tender ballad.
- Given to sympathy or sentimentality; soft: a tender heart.
- Likely to heel easily under sail; crank.
- To make tender.
- To treat with tender regard.
- An offer of money or service in payment of an obligation.
- A written offer to contract goods or services at a specified cost or rate; a bid.
- One who tends something: a lathe tender.
- A railroad car attached to the rear of a locomotive and designed to carry fuel and water.
- adj - soft or delicate
- verb - to present for acceptance
There are 6 letters in TENDER: D E E N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TENDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TENDER, to go: TENDER?
Rearrange the letters in TENDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TENDER
What's nearby TENDER
Lookup in Wiki for TENDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TENDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TENDER"