Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRETEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETEND exist?
Definitions of PRETEND in dictionaries:
- noun - the enactment of a pretense
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - behave unnaturally or affectedly
- verb - put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- verb - state insincerely
- adj - imagined as in a play
- To give a false appearance of; feign: “You had to pretend conformity while privately pursuing high and dangerous nonconformism” (Anthony Burgess).
- To claim or allege insincerely or falsely; profess: doesn’t pretend to be an expert.
- To represent fictitiously in play; make believe: pretended they were on a cruise.
- To take upon oneself; venture: I cannot pretend to say that you are wrong.
- To feign an action or a character, as in play.
- To put forward a claim.
- Imitation; make-believe: pretend money; pretend pearls.
- v - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 7 letters in PRETEND: D E E N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETEND plus a wildcard: PRETEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETEND
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETEND
- The Barnabas Blog Lets pretend
- Kid Kraft Kids Play Grocery Store - Reviews & Prices Yahoo Shopping
- Top Special Needs pretend Play
- pretend Play - Vet Clinic - No Time For Flash Cards
- Lets pretend or lets not... GroundBreakers.tv
- Purchase the KidKraft Large Pastel Play Kitchen at an always low price ...
- ... for this weeks IF theme pretend. Hope this is self-explanatory
- Sign in to see details and track multiple orders.
- ... Blog Blog Archive Playing pretend Store Frugal Fun Friday