Scrabble word: PRETENDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETENDS exist?
Definitions of PRETENDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the enactment of a pretense
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - behave unnaturally or affectedly
- verb - put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- verb - state insincerely
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 8 letters in PRETENDS: D E E N P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETENDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETENDS plus a wildcard: PRETENDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETENDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETENDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.