Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DESERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESERT exist?
Definitions of DESERT in dictionaries:
- noun - arid land with little or no vegetation
- verb - leave someone who needs or counts on you
- verb - desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- verb - leave behind
- A dry, often sandy region of little rainfall, extreme temperatures, and sparse vegetation.
- A region of permanent cold that is largely or entirely devoid of life.
- An apparently lifeless area of water.
- An empty or forsaken place; a wasteland: a cultural desert.
- A wild, uncultivated, and uninhabited region.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or inhabiting a desert: desert fauna.
- Barren and uninhabited; desolate: a desert island.
- Often deserts.
- This word goes back to the Latin word dKservXre, “to devote oneself to the service of,” which in Vulgar Latin came to mean “to merit by service.
- To leave empty or alone; abandon.
- To withdraw from, especially in spite of a responsibility or duty; forsake: deserted her friend in a time of need.
- To forsake one’s duty or post, especially to be absent without leave from the armed forces with no intention of returning.
- verb - to leave or give up completely
There are 6 letters in DESERT: D E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESERT plus a wildcard: DESERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESERT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.