Is TREES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown
- noun - a figure that branches from a single root
- noun - English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
- verb - force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- verb - plant with trees
- verb - chase an animal up a tree
- verb - stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- verb - to drive up a tree (a tall, woody plant)
There are 5 letters in TREES: E E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREES, to go: TREES?
Rearrange the letters in TREES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TREES
What's nearby TREES
Lookup in Wiki for TREES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREES"