Scrabble word: TREES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREES exist?
Definitions of TREES in dictionaries:
- noun - a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown
- noun - a figure that branches from a single root
- noun - English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
- verb - force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- verb - plant with trees
- verb - chase an animal up a tree
- verb - stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- verb - to drive up a tree (a tall, woody plant)
There are 5 letters in TREES: E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREES plus a wildcard: TREES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREES
Images for TREES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.