Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TREES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREES exist?
Definitions of TREES in dictionaries:
- noun - a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown
- noun - a figure that branches from a single root
- noun - English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
- verb - force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- verb - plant with trees
- verb - chase an animal up a tree
- verb - stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- v - to drive up a tree (a tall, woody plant)
There are 5 letters in TREES: E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREES plus a wildcard: TREES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREES
- Ast Wood Herefordshire trees
- More Green City residents get free and cheap trees - Going Green ...
- Redbud Tree
- Full resolution (2592 1944 pixels file size 2 MB MIME type ...
- trees Pictures Photos & Images
- Full resolution (3024 2016 pixels file size 1.47 MB MIME ...
- always like this tree which is a totally artificial imagineered ...
- Tribute to trees About trees
- Japanese Maple trees (Acer Palmatum)