Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVEST exist?
Definitions of REVEST in dictionaries:
- To invest (someone) again with power or ownership; reinstate.
- To vest (power, for example) once again in a person or an agency.
- v - to place in the control of
There are 6 letters in REVEST: E E R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVEST plus a wildcard: REVEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVEST
- Hotel Restaurant Le revest in Sainte Maxime
- revest.jpg picture by digital_name - Photobucket
- revest Pisos - Louas - Azulejos
- ... maison campagne revest bion maison 2 chambres cheminee revest bion
- BLOG DO ASSIS SILVA revest CARBON MAX EQUIPADORA
- Directorio de enlaces Ropa
- Livingston Avenue BridgeRehabilitation and Waterfront Master ...
- Le revest les Eaux tour pigeonnier
- Power revest Envelopamento Lquido OVERSIGN
- envelopamento liquido power revest
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.