Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVET
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVET exist?
Definitions of REVET in dictionaries:
- verb - construct a revetment
- verb - face with a layer of stone or concrete or other supporting material so as to retain
- To retain (an embankment, for example) with a layer of stone, concrete, or other supporting material; provide with a revetment.
- v - to face with masonry
There are 5 letters in REVET: E E R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVET plus a wildcard: REVET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVET
- Brass Inserts
- In Memoriam Pre revet - 0.50 EUR - Images diverses - La Porterie
- revet ost legges i et godt og tykt lag opp kjttdeigen
- revet Cheddar hvid 2 kg - JBJ Ost
- revet Ost mix MozzarellaCheddar 1 kg - JBJ Ost
- Building Hardware Rivet
- ... persille smrsovs og kbt plse revet kartoffel Grydeskeen.dk
- Mozzarella revet - revet Ost - nemlig.com
- revet Bengt Isling
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.