Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREVET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREVET exist?
Definitions of BREVET in dictionaries:
- noun - a document entitling a commissioned officer to hold a higher rank temporarily (but without higher pay)
- verb - promote somebody by brevet, in the military
- v - to confer an honorary rank upon
There are 6 letters in BREVET: B E E R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREVET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREVET plus a wildcard: BREVET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREVET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREVET
- Filebrevet Parachutiste.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Pour rviser le brevet des collges (Diplme National du brevet ...
- ... o vous apprendrez toutes les leons essentielles pour le brevet
- Le nouveau brevet des collges 2010 - FCPE Montigny-le-Bretonneux
- Capbrevet - le brevet des collges -
- Annales de brevet des collges...
- brevet Grau Prata (mais de 500 saltos) brevet Grau Ouro (mais de 1000 ...
- moins dides plus de brevets E(asy) Business
- brevet blanc vacances & dessin. - J-Milk - 851957
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.