Scrabble word: BREVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREVE exist?
Definitions of BREVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a diacritical mark (U-shaped) placed over a vowel to indicate a short sound
- A symbol () placed over a vowel to show that it has a short sound, as the a in bat.
- A curved mark used to indicate a short or unstressed syllable of verse.
- A note equivalent to two whole notes.
- noun - a symbol used to indicate a short vowel
There are 5 letters in BREVE: B E E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREVE plus a wildcard: BREVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREVE
Images for BREVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.